Páginas

lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

Cinema icons

I have talked about literature, music, studies, and even political... But I've not talked about cinema yet. So, it's the time ! 



Tim Burton and Quentin Tarantino are my favourite directors. I think their films are authentic cinema masterpieces. Surely you have heard about them, but if not, I'll tell you about the best films I've watched in my life.




Tim Burton is famous for its animated films, characterized by being gloomy, gothic, and continually associated with death and darkness. 'The Nightmare Before Christmas', 'Corpse Bride' and 'Frankenweenie' are some of his best known films, but has many more. He has also produced films with real actors, as 'Edward Scissorhands', 'Big Fish' or 'Sweeney Todd'.





I am a really fanatic of Tarantino's films. If I had to choose one of them, I wouldn't be able to; all are gorgeous and unique masterpieces. The pictures above are his most famous films: 'Kill Bill', 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Reservoir Dogs'. Moreover, he has directed many more, such as 'Jackie Brown' or 'Django Unchained'. Tarantino is a lover of violence and blood, and his stories are full of timing jitters (flashback, flashforward, ellipsis, etc.). They're like a puzzle, and that is why I like them so much. 

If you have not seen any of the movies I have mentioned before, hurry up !! You're not late yet ;)





2 comentarios: