Páginas

sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

My father

Although he may looks like a Spanish civil guard, my father is the most reliable person I know. At first glance, his appearance may scare you a bit, since he is tall like a closet, has broad shoulders, and the first thing that stands out when you see him is his thick, black mustache. Most people think he is strict and always angry, but I can assure you that is not true at all. One of the things I admire most about him is his calm and patience, especially when my mother gets angry with him (it's fun, really). My father is very persistent: he likes to water his plants and flowers every morning, cook different meals, and if you interrupt while doing these things he doesn't get angry with you. I'm sure that if ever I have a problem, I can certainly ask him for help, and he will help me indeed. I really love my father, and I do not know what I would do without him.

By the way, today it's his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!


1 comentario: